Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: *SPOILER WARNING!* The super secret password *SPOILER WARNING!*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Spoiler below!

The trick is to get all the endings, each ending gives you a six digit code

The revenge ending
Gives you: lke271
To get the revenge ending you need to kill Alexander, you kill him by pushing over the tree pillars.

The good ending
Gives you: tyr299
When the portal opens, throw Agrippa's head into it.

The bad ending
Gives you: odn314
All you have to do is wait..and Alexander wins.

What now?
Then assemble the three codes into a nine digit code ordering the codes in number order with the lowest first, like this:
lke271tyr299odn314

Use it on the rar file and your done! Smile

nice work, man!!

this love this mofo:
(dear developers, seems you like movie "The Thing"(yeah, with C. Russel))
Spoiler below!

[Image: brutefinal.jpg]

Thank you very much. Smile
The good ending gives you the odn code and the bad ending gives you the tyr code.
(09-09-2010, 12:43 AM)tacc Wrote: [ -> ]The good ending gives you the odn code and the bad ending gives you the tyr code.

what rar file ?
(09-09-2010, 01:57 AM)RMJ Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-09-2010, 12:43 AM)tacc Wrote: [ -> ]The good ending gives you the odn code and the bad ending gives you the tyr code.

what rar file ?

super_secret.rar in the game folder. If you have the Steam version, and you don't have the file, then restart Steam and the game should update.
Thanks a bunch for this, Sajber! I'd noticed the bit of code at the end of the credits but had no idea what it was for. As a games design student, I found the secret files - especially the design document - really most informative.
I found their sway from coins and sanity potions to keeping in the light and solving puzzles a very good move.
I am no longer extremely crap in my pants scared of this game! But there is a part thats wrong, when u r in the wine cellar there isnt just noises, there is a grunt there! Isnt there?
(09-09-2010, 08:46 PM)kastanok Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks a bunch for this, Sajber! I'd noticed the bit of code at the end of the credits but had no idea what it was for. As a games design student, I found the secret files - especially the design document - really most informative.

Thanks! Smile Your very welcome! Smile
Pages: 1 2