Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Funniest Amnesia Moments (Possible Spoilers)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What 'terms'?
(09-12-2010, 06:42 AM)Harry Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-12-2010, 06:38 AM)Lee Wrote: [ -> ]I teabagged a naked corpse.

Earl Grey or English Breakfast?

These terms.
(09-12-2010, 07:19 AM)Lee Wrote: [ -> ]

These terms.

Both mixes of tea Wink
(09-12-2010, 07:27 AM)Harry Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-12-2010, 07:19 AM)Lee Wrote: [ -> ]

These terms.

Both mixes of tea Wink

I knew Earl Grey, but I didn't know what English Breakfast meant. I figured they were both certain kinds of teabagging. I figured since it was called "English Breakfast" it might have something to do with solid waste.
Best description of English Breakfast I've heard so far.
The funniest moment I had was actually watching someone's commentary in a walkthrough. I was at work and wanted to watch someone play the beginning sequences to see if I might have missed anything and out of general interest for seeing how other people react.

The player had gotten to the part, where, I'll be making this vague - you must find a way in and then a way into somewhere else. Once he found his way into the somewhere else there was a key on the table and he said, "I just know that something is going to happen when I pick up that key!" So he mustered up the courage to grab the key and quickly grabbed it opened up a cabinet and threw himself in... even though there was no foreboding soundscape and no baddies to be found he grabbed that key and ran straight to the cabinet and hid! Very interesting seeing people's fear manifest like that.
A brute randomly spawned in front of me and I died. >Sad
I was at the end of the Sewers. I stealthily walked around a monster by distracting him with a rock thrown into the water. I crept down the hall and turned a corner to find a door. As I began to unlock the door to pull it open, I heard the sound of a monster. I literally said out loud, "A monster sounds awfully close...." just as I turned and THERE WAS THE MONSTER I PASSED!! I actually screamed. LOL!! I did not survive that encounter haha XD.
I threw a wine bottle into the barrel of acid in the prison kitchen and it was suddenly a perpetual motion machine! It kept spinning really fast and would intermittently jump in and out of the acid like a fish or something. I wonder what was in that bottle?
If you walk up to the monster passing by in the demo version of the refinery it disappears.
I assumed the same would happen in the full game and almost got a heart attack when it turned around and killed me.
Pages: 1 2 3