Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: I need meat...spoilers obviously
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm putting together the tonic, and I only need Tampter. I know I need a slimy bone and need meat to lower in well, but I can't find any. I used to have meat, but I used it on a well further back. There has to be meat around this area right? Please help!
Go back to the well. Wind the rope down, then up again and take the bone from the rope.
I don't have meat...did you read my post?
(09-09-2010, 10:29 PM)Timmeh Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have meat...did you read my post?

Well of course but you said you used it on the well, meaning it's currently tied to the rope above the well.
I used it on a well "further back". As in, I can't get to the well I used it on before. I don't remember where that well is, and I no longer have meat. Therefore, referring to my title...I need meat, which leads to my question, is there any meat near the french guy?
(09-09-2010, 10:25 PM)Timmeh Wrote: [ -> ]There has to be meat around this area right? Please help!

find the meat in next room to Agrippa, walk upstairs and look at the table..
Near the lab where I make the potion? Or where I got the blood. No meat in either of those rooms. Maybe I'll let the shadow kill me and let the map reset.
(09-09-2010, 10:39 PM)Timmeh Wrote: [ -> ]Near the lab where I make the potion? Or where I got the blood. No meat in either of those rooms. Maybe I'll let the shadow kill me and let the map reset.

nope man!

just neighbour room near Agrippa.(there are 2 floors, and a lot of prison cellsAngel)
(09-09-2010, 10:41 PM)Dark Knight Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-09-2010, 10:39 PM)Timmeh Wrote: [ -> ]Near the lab where I make the potion? Or where I got the blood. No meat in either of those rooms. Maybe I'll let the shadow kill me and let the map reset.

nope man!

just neighbour room near Agrippa.(there are 2 floors, and a lot of prison cellsAngel)

THANK YOU!

17 internets to you good sir'.