Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Oh man im stuck!, where to find 2 other rods?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got the third one in the study room, but where do i find the other 2?
(09-10-2010, 06:08 AM)Cyborg34572 Wrote: [ -> ]I got the third one in the study room, but where do i find the other 2?

Spoiler below!
There should be a note nearby detailing where they store the other two rods...

Still not ringing any bells?

Spoiler below!
How well have you scoured the storage area? The other two are right next to each other on a shelf.
(09-10-2010, 06:15 AM)Commando Peach Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2010, 06:08 AM)Cyborg34572 Wrote: [ -> ]I got the third one in the study room, but where do i find the other 2?

Spoiler below!
There should be a note nearby detailing where they store the other two rods...

Still not ringing any bells?

Spoiler below!
How well have you scoured the storage area? The other two are right next to each other on a shelf.

lol thanks, i was so sure i already checked the storage room, i was wrong xD. Im just trying to figgure out the elevator machinery now lol. If i cant ill surely ask here again =p
I'm probably going to be around for a little while longer, so I'll keep an eye on the forums. Best of luck, soldier! Smile
(09-10-2010, 06:44 AM)Commando Peach Wrote: [ -> ]I'm probably going to be around for a little while longer, so I'll keep an eye on the forums. Best of luck, soldier! Smile

Woot! doing good so far, havent been stuck yet. Im now exiting the morgue, just taking a short break Big Grin.