Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Where are the tools!?!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Bloody hell, have patience Tongue... The game has only just been released, if the tools get released early you can expect problems. Trouble with giving out dates on the forums is that rarely do things get released punctually, and when they don't, the same people who asked for a release date, moan about it being delayed... Tongue

So be patient...
Fuck yeah, it's there!!! Heart you FG
(09-14-2010, 03:40 PM)Neomin Wrote: [ -> ]Fuck yeah, it's there!!! Heart you FG

Wait... what ?
(09-14-2010, 03:52 PM)avager Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-14-2010, 03:40 PM)Neomin Wrote: [ -> ]Fuck yeah, it's there!!! Heart you FG

Wait... what ?

(09-10-2010, 07:16 AM)jens Wrote: [ -> ]UPDATE:
Tools are here:http://hpl2.frictionalgames.com/
See first post, they released the tools and the wiki with some tuts.
Uhm...there's no built-in script editor?
Just can't find out, how to edit scripts, bind them with entities, and write own.

p.s Also, i think. We'll a need special forum section for such questions.
Oh bugger, no Mac version!

*twiddles thumbs for a bit longer*
Umm, do you got any ideea why the level editor keeps blocking? I followed step-by-step the guide and I checked 3 times, and I run Leveleditor.exe in redist folder but the level editor keeps blocking(with "don't send error and stuff"). Seriously, I want to make my own map, please help me...
It blocks when loading static objects? Because it take some time to load them and it freeze everything on the proess.

Btw I got a question for the devs, is it possible to clone the static objects or I have to pick everytime the object from inspector?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12