Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Your favorite music in the game?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For me it has to be the music that plays in the Back Hall. Once you get done with the waterlurker section, and get up the stairs, just turning around to the hauntingly beautiful architecture of the Back Hall and that music playing...its oddly serene and beautiful.
Agreed. That music came into my mind as soon as I read the thread title. I thought it was very clever to put soft, beautiful music in a "safe zone" right after an incredibly tense portion of the game. Resident Evil 4 also did this with great effect.
(09-10-2010, 07:26 AM)NGW Wrote: [ -> ]For me it has to be the music that plays in the Back Hall.

where i can grab this track and what it"S name?
I loved the music when the grunt was near you; was perfect for adding tension.

dan_grunt.ogg
(09-10-2010, 10:03 AM)Dark Knight Wrote: [ -> ]where i can grab this track and what it"S name?

I believe the track's name is 09_amb_safe.ogg.
(09-10-2010, 10:03 AM)Dark Knight Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2010, 07:26 AM)NGW Wrote: [ -> ]For me it has to be the music that plays in the Back Hall.

where i can grab this track and what it"S name?

Try looking here
C:\Archivos de programa\Amnesia - The Dark Descent\redist\music
(sorry computer is in spanish, Archivos de programa is: Program Files or something XD)
ending_daniel.ogg
(09-11-2010, 06:41 AM)Gamefan74 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2010, 10:03 AM)Dark Knight Wrote: [ -> ]where i can grab this track and what it"S name?

I believe the track's name is 09_amb_safe.ogg.

thanks, this is it!

just can say - Amazing!
I liked the short, eery melody after your threw something in the cogs of the machine at the end.
Back Hall was absolutely amazing in terms of music.
Pages: 1 2