Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: How to fix the orb?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi there.

I think I am near to the end of the game, but now I'm stucking.
Spoiler below!
I brewed the tonicum for Agrippa and cut off his head. I got all 6 parts of the orb of course, but I cannot fix it. I am sure, I need to get use of the tar for that. But how? I cannot use it with the 'laboratory' where I mixed the stuff for Agrippa.
Or if I am wrong with the tar, how can I fix the orb to get through the mysterious tunnel?

I hope someone can help me. Thank you!
Spoiler below!
Yes, you need that sticky tar for Orb.
Place one piece of the Orb into it's place and set the tar on that piece of Orb, which you just inserted. Now add rest 5 pieces.
Spoiler below!
There is a pedestal right next to the electric barrier (or whatever that is), that's where you need to assemble the Orb, not the Lab.
(09-10-2010, 02:20 PM)Nick the Dark Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there.

I think I am near to the end of the game, but now I'm stucking.
Spoiler below!
I brewed the tonicum for Agrippa and cut off his head. I got all 6 parts of the orb of course, but I cannot fix it. I am sure, I need to get use of the tar for that. But how? I cannot use it with the 'laboratory' where I mixed the stuff for Agrippa.
Or if I am wrong with the tar, how can I fix the orb to get through the mysterious tunnel?

I hope someone can help me. Thank you!

Goto the barrier with the lightning protection. Place the tar in the pedestal first, then drag one crystal piece at a time into the pedestal.
You use the tar in the room with the electric barrier
On the bowl
seeing as the actual solution has been posted, I will remind you. Duct tape can fix anything!
(12-14-2010, 04:29 AM)Spooder Wekd Wrote: [ -> ]seeing as the actual solution has been posted, I will remind you. Duct tape can fix anything!

tru dat.
Try touching the electric barrier first, though.
Hey im in this part and ik how to fix the orb but i missed the tar jar before cause the grunt wouldnt let me pass, is there any way to get it or other way wihotu having to replay the whole part
Seriously... How do you newer member keep finding these old threads and not seeing the last post dates...?

Go back and just grab it. Run past the grunt or something.
Pages: 1 2