Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Static Noise
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So basically whenever I play soma now some sort of static noise is constantly bothering me. Doesn't matter what kind of headphones I'm wearing it just happens, and I can't get it to stop.
It might be your motherboard. I have the same issue with the audio ports at the back of my PC, but not in the front. It's some electrical current going through I believe. It's quite common unfortunately, and it seems to change in pitch depending on what is displayed on the monitor.
(03-06-2016, 10:25 PM)Mudbill Wrote: [ -> ]It might be your motherboard. I have the same issue with the audio ports at the back of my PC, but not in the front. It's some electrical current going through I believe. It's quite common unfortunately, and it seems to change in pitch depending on what is displayed on the monitor.

For some reason it's fine now? I don't know what happened before but it was constantly happening and it wouldn't stop but it's fine now, so I have no idea what happened.