Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Video: Now you see me... Now you don't...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was scared at first... Then I laughed my fucking ass off xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XibZAOBitTM
I laughed hard... nice exploit you found there heheh.
ROFL. Man that is downright hysterical. What motivated you to even attempt that?
lol, THAT WAS EPIC, I'm going to try that myself right now! Big Grin
Thanks for sharing it, I laughed hard!
(09-11-2010, 05:28 PM)PerfectBlue Wrote: [ -> ]ROFL. Man that is downright hysterical. What motivated you to even attempt that?

I was just like... Hmm... I wanna experiment more with closet hiding, to see what it takes before you're seen.

And then, it didn't seem to notice me when I ran after it out the room... And when it did, I was so frightened, I just quickly looked for something to hide behind... And, well... you can guess the rest xD
That was epic. It's acting like a Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal!
lol, I'm surving a monster again. I jump onto a table, and then from there onto its head. And now it can't hit me because I'm standing on it xD
(09-11-2010, 07:21 PM)MulleDK19 Wrote: [ -> ]lol, I'm surving a monster again. I jump onto a table, and then from there onto its head. And now it can't hit me because I'm standing on it xD

Wow, did you really?
Oh my god, that's hilarious. XD

It's Amnesia's cardboard box, a la MGS.
(09-11-2010, 07:21 PM)MulleDK19 Wrote: [ -> ]lol, I'm surving a monster again. I jump onto a table, and then from there onto its head. And now it can't hit me because I'm standing on it xD

omg, try to recreate that and record it!! I wanna see that LOL.
Pages: 1 2