Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Game is WAY too Expensive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Like seriously. The game is cheap enough it's the extras required to play. I need half a litre of vodka just to play 30 minutes. I've also taken up smoking. I'm gonna need to spend around £100 just to see the end UndecidedSmile
Wait till you get to the later parts. Therapy is not cheap.
I'm pretty far in. 30 going on 40 minutes.
(09-12-2010, 04:47 AM)spung3 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty far in. 30 going on 40 minutes.

you have a LONG way to go, just FYI.
(09-12-2010, 04:47 AM)spung3 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty far in. 30 going on 40 minutes.

That doesn't mean a whole lot. Due to tension and cowardice I've taken 30 minutes to do something that should have taken me 3 minutes.
(09-12-2010, 04:44 AM)spung3 Wrote: [ -> ]Like seriously. The game is cheap enough it's the extras required to play. I need half a litre of vodka just to play 30 minutes. I've also taken up smoking. I'm gonna need to spend around £100 just to see the end UndecidedSmile

This game is difficult enough stone cold sober. I can't even begin to imagine playing it drunk.
I think not allowing some of your internal organs their proper ability to function is not a good thing if you wish to finish the game alive.
The first half of the game didn't scare me too much.
The later half started getting to me.
I couldn't play this drunk. I'm already having enough trouble holding my bladder as is.
It's much easier, you just go round breaking everything in sight completely oblivious to the footsteps and mating calls. Then again I was very drunk and when I watched my recording back I was like whuuuut? UndecidedWink
Pages: 1 2