Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Need savegame: Escaping from the CURIE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's kind of embarrassing, but I always get killed when trying to escape the AI after pulling out the power tentacles. I love the game, but this might eventually make me abandon it. Maybe I'm too old (really - I'm 71). So it would make me happy if someone could provide me a savegame, right after escaping from the Curie. And a hint where to copy it.
Many thanks in advance!
Yes, this happens to me too. Really disappointing. I don't want to abandon the game.
I too would love a save game for this section. Mac or PC.
I know my route really well, just the monster always catches up with me.
Thank you !
Even in the Wuss mode I get killed by this super annoying disco head, Flesher.
I need to be 100% correct in my escape route, no Millisecond of hesitation allowed, ..... just takes the enjoyment of this game away for me.
Too frustrating! Should be an option to slow down some monsters, or increase escape time for a player.
Otherwise, it is a Too Hard Basket for me .....
Pity, as I was really enjoying the game.

I am not scared, just soooooooooooo Frustrated !
That particular monster becomes more hostile when you are looking at it. Therefore, have you tried to avoid doing that while escaping?
He is just so quick. I can't avoid looking at him, once I pulled plugs and trying to get up.
I ran each time.
Romulator, are you suggesting I just walk back to the emergency shuttle?

That would be easier, as I would not bump into things or get disoriented, however
I've read that people who did not run, got killed.

If I understand correctly, am I just to walk out of the power area?

I soooooo love Frictional games, but I do have few issues with some chases and some timed puzzles.....
I really need a savegame for escaping the currie, any help would be appreciated
(03-19-2016, 04:08 PM)slr817 Wrote: [ -> ]I really need a savegame for escaping the currie, any help would be appreciated

Ha ha, slr817, welcome to the waiting list ...... Dodgy
(03-20-2016, 08:04 AM)Krakow57 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-19-2016, 04:08 PM)slr817 Wrote: [ -> ]I really need a savegame for escaping the currie, any help would be appreciated

Ok, I finally did it after many tries Smile Here is the savegame file for the area after you leave the shipwreck:
http://www67.zippyshare.com/v/KpREMYe7/file.html
Congrats! Cool
(03-20-2016, 11:02 AM)slr817 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-20-2016, 08:04 AM)Krakow57 Wrote: [ -> ]

Ok, I finally did it after many tries Smile
Here is the savegame file for the area after you leave the shipwreck:
http://www67.zippyshare.com/v/KpREMYe7/file.html

Thank you Smile