Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Anybody found some "extra events"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A little while ago (before the game was releaced), Frictional posted this tweet:

"Sometimes polish is extra fun. Now I am adding some extra events in case the player tries to be "funny"."

Im just wondering if anybody has found one of these extra events.
Im interested to see what they are.
I haven't found any!

but i remember penumbra black plague after you get the corpse hand, if you use it on yourself you get a text like "ah, finally a way to get to that itch on my back" haha Big Grin
so maybe there are some crazy things to do with the head?Smile
Spoiler below!

1. After You meet Kaernk (the "invisible water monster") and manage to escape into another room, You can spot many severed limbs lying around. You can throw them into the water to feed Kaernk and make him occupied for a while.

2. In the prison kitchen (north part) You can throw almost any item into the acid barrel and watch as it melts.

3. In Northern Prison I was chased by a grunt. He finally got me and cut my face pretty bad. I've awaken in the spot when 2 barrels, 1 metal and 1 wooden doors are. I've looked around the corner and spotted 2 grunts walking away through the corridor. I suppose they've just knock me down and brought my unconscious body here.

4. I've prepared the tonic for Agrippa and cut his head off. Too bad I forgot to take the head from the floor. Nonetheless I was able to finish the game despite my stupidity (that was my second run).

Spoiler below!
I think you only need his head to see a different ending.