Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: A pickaxe in Amnesia?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There is an implemented pickaxe in the game.
It says that should be a great weapon.

How to get that?
NO WEAPONS, so no Melee attack/guns whatever, that would realy mess up the horror effect this game has
Yes I knew that. But Penumbra Overture was really great with the two weapons.
And there is a pickaxe in Amnesia but I did not knew how to find that in the game.
Unless there's some super secret weapon absolutely nobody has found or heard of, I am pretty sure there are zero weapons in Amnesia. The monsters are kind of dumb though, so as long as you're not busy filling your underwear, you can outsmart them.
You can throw rocks. Tongue
(09-14-2010, 08:32 PM)Quakeman224 Wrote: [ -> ]You can throw rocks. Tongue

and rotten pigs ...

( in the acid barrel level)
It's just a left over item. It can propably be added with the editor.
Lot of things seem to be scratched during development, used to be coins and insanity potions, but they're gone in the eventual release. Probably the pickaxe is a leftover.

I wonder what the coins would've been used for by the way...
(09-15-2010, 01:26 AM)Hionimi Wrote: [ -> ]Lot of things seem to be scratched during development, used to be coins and insanity potions, but they're gone in the eventual release. Probably the pickaxe is a leftover.

I wonder what the coins would've been used for by the way...

Weapon modifications and upgrades through a 19th century vending machine =P

really though, i also wondered myself =/
What in the world where the coins going to be used for? Where there going to be stores around the castle or something?
Pages: 1 2