Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: The guy in torture chamber... SPOILER!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can someone explain me who he is and why he wanna help me?
Is he even alive or is he some kind of ghost cause i see that monster looking thing without jaw watching me but his voice is coming from that thing with the switch....very weird...

So are there any humans alive that i gonna meet in the castle except for the ghosts? Tongue
Nobody got answer for this man?

Would be cool if there where more humans alive cause i now feel lonely Tongue
Spoiler below!
He's Daniel's future husband.
at least you used spoiler tags *g*
(09-14-2010, 07:33 PM)SmokeSum Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone explain me who he is and why he wanna help me?
Is he even alive or is he some kind of ghost cause i see that monster looking thing without jaw watching me but his voice is coming from that thing with the switch....very weird...

So are there any humans alive that i gonna meet in the castle except for the ghosts? Tongue

He is not a ghost. He is alive... in some way.
Spoiler below!
He is Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa, an occultist who turned up at Alexander's door centuries ago and helped him develop and perfect some of the rituals Alexander has been using all these years.

Agrippa has been kept trapped in his mutilated body, able to speak somehow through the machine, so that Alexander can use him like a talking book.

Also, I don't believe there are any ghosts in Brennenburg. The servants, Agrippa, Alexander are all human (however mutated and mutilated the servants may be) and the Guardian is... something else entirely. A force of nature.