Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: In the prison different solution
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heya, this might be spoilers if you havent played the game.

Yeah i just watch the video's frictional games released here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwxrTfS5N...r_embedded
at 1:40, you can see how he did it. Thats not how i did it lol.

I did rip off the bar as he does, somehow i must have gotten another one off at the hole. because i dragged the bed across to the small whole in the bars jump on top of the bed, and jumped that way out.
No the way in the video is definetly the way I did it too. I think you're way is strange.
(09-15-2010, 02:12 AM)Perogi Wrote: [ -> ]No the way in the video is definetly the way I did it too. I think you're way is strange.

YOUR way is strange because it differs than mine, even though it WAS INTENDED from the devs.
There are multiple ways to solve a lot of the puzzles in the game.

In fact, there are actually THREE ways of getting out of the jail cell.
(09-15-2010, 04:12 AM)Crabski Wrote: [ -> ]There are multiple ways to solve a lot of the puzzles in the game.

What is the 3rd one? Dying?
(09-15-2010, 04:38 AM)Sverd Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-15-2010, 04:12 AM)Crabski Wrote: [ -> ]There are multiple ways to solve a lot of the puzzles in the game.

What is the 3rd one? Dying?

No, but I don't feel like spoiling it here Tongue

If you play through the game again, you'll realize that there's actually a lot of content that you probably missed the first time through (including multiple solutions for puzzles).
(09-15-2010, 01:27 AM)RMJ Wrote: [ -> ]I did rip off the bar as he does, somehow i must have gotten another one off at the hole. because i dragged the bed across to the small whole in the bars jump on top of the bed, and jumped that way out.

Exactly my way. I didn't realize I could destroy the wall until it was ruined by script when I get out of the cell.

Btw, if HPL2 physics didn't suck so much, there could be a 3 way to get the key Tongue