Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Keyboard Shortcuts?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
IS there a list of keyboard shortcuts somewhere? specifically i;d like to know if there is one to swap what axis im moving stuff on when laying down objectse. thanke
Bump.
I am really curious if there are more hotkeys than the ones shown in the menu bar.

Is there a hotkey that lets you move things without pulling or pushing at the direction arrows?
Is there a hotkey to switch to certain interaction modes (positioning, rotating, resizing)?
Q,W and E are shortcuts that you can use to switch between Move, Rotate and Resize, If that's what you wanted to know Smile.
(09-17-2010, 10:03 PM)Steenis1 Wrote: [ -> ]Q,W and E are shortcuts that you can use to switch between Move, Rotate and Resize, If that's what you wanted to know Smile.

Big Grin Thanks, I was looking on how to do this
Is there a list of all hotkeys available in level editor?
I just found out pressing "b" while selecting multiple objects groups them into one.
Shift to add selection Ctrl to sub, f, focus....
A list would be very helpful. Perhaps I haven't searched enough?
When you are putting stuff on the map you can also press Q & W to rotate the thing before you place it.
(09-20-2010, 02:56 AM)nofsky Wrote: [ -> ]When you are putting stuff on the map you can also press Q & W to rotate the thing before you place it.

Oh, wow. Thanks for that!
(09-15-2010, 04:39 AM)bugmenot Wrote: [ -> ]IS there a list of keyboard shortcuts somewhere? specifically i;d like to know if there is one to swap what axis im moving stuff on when laying down objectse. thanke
http://wiki.frictionalgames.com/hpl2/too...rtcut_keys

Edit: Oh.... old thread.... Dodgy