Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Physical game?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(09-15-2010, 08:17 AM)jens Wrote: [ -> ]Who in their right mind would release a boxed game in a shitty country like Sweden?

very professional... please tell me that was sarcastic or i'll tell everyone that who in their right minds would buy a boxed game from a shitty company like Frictional Games, okay? i'm starting to lose faith in you guys at frictional games...
(10-06-2010, 03:44 PM)john Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-15-2010, 08:17 AM)jens Wrote: [ -> ]Who in their right mind would release a boxed game in a shitty country like Sweden?

very professional... please tell me that was sarcastic or i'll tell everyone that who in their right minds would buy a boxed game from a shitty company like Frictional Games, okay? i'm starting to lose faith in you guys at frictional games...

You didn't read the whole thing, I take it?

Yeah, that was sarcasm. Considering Frictional Games is based in Sweden...

You, my good friend, need a chill pill.. And a sarcasm detector. ;-)
(10-06-2010, 06:27 PM)nackidno Wrote: [ -> ]

You, my good friend, need a chill pill.. And a sarcasm detector. ;-)

yes i do!
Pages: 1 2 3