Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Water monster
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey,
i just wanted to ask if the water monster is a invisible fish or a invisible walking monster? cuz it makes splashes instead of swimming
It's whatever your worst nightmare makes it out to be.
Spoiler below!
It's Dora!

[Image: Dora-the-explorer-large.jpg]
(09-15-2010, 09:34 AM)Trueshott Wrote: [ -> ]hey,
i just wanted to ask if the water monster is a invisible fish or a invisible walking monster? cuz it makes splashes instead of swimming

Umm... you answered your own question.
Dont answer it. the mystery of the unknown makes it more terrifying. I Cant play more than 10 min of this game at a time. and the water creature terrified me. I remember the wolves in overture being almost as bad till I found I could kill them with a wrench. then it wasnt too bad.

a narrative of my events with the water creature\/
Spoiler below!
at first I was like hey lights nice. then that was gone. then well hey I dont wanna be wet. a crate, Ill jump on it. then the splashes and how it followed me. not bad. I jumped crates. And jumped crates till I couldnt jump no more and ran. it ran faster through the water than I did, I made it into the library and got cornered. i got hit a couple times back out into the hall and only to find the blocked gate. and back to the start. nearly died. the thrashing oh god the thrashing. was I ever relieved that I made the gate in time.
That old concept art is probably just a monster that was scrapped.