Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: My Maps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Love the screens, specially the first 2. I like it that you detailed the rooms with chains, rocks and other stuff like that. Ill definetly play the full story.
For those who are waiting for this custom story, I put two pictures of my new map. The development is progressing slowly but at least, it continues to move forward.

[Image: screenscreenshot086.jpg]

[Image: screenscreenshot087.jpg]
Holy hell, these are marvelous! Keep up the good work.
woah looks amazing, great work Big Grin btw where did you get the skybox?
Hells bells! I was convinced that it was the new Elder Scrolls game until I saw the Justine statue 0.o
(06-23-2011, 06:18 AM)Doctorcheese Wrote: [ -> ]Hells bells! I was convinced that it was the new Elder Scrolls game until I saw the Justine statue 0.o

Skyrim? Cool
I registered my custom story on Moddb. Now you can follow its development on this link :

http://www.moddb.com/mods/hidden
I'm loving the screenshots. The dark eerie feeling is definately there, and I really want to hop into the picture and run around x_x excellent map-making skills.
BTW- the two pictures with the cannon and the outside/snowy area, I got teary-eyed. F A N T A S T I C.
Thank you JenniferOrange. To know that there are people who like what I am doing makes me happy and encourages me to do more.
You sir, have done a great job!
These screenshots look amazing! It has a new atmospheric look, although it's not really an horror scenery.
But I've never seen something like this before, so keep up the good work, sir!
Pages: 1 2 3 4