Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: How Can I Make a Trigger Activate Another Trigger?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(09-18-2010, 10:20 AM)Deruu Wrote: [ -> ]
Code:
void CollideGruntDoorTrigger1(string &in asParent, string &in asChild, int alState)
{
    SetEntityActive("GruntTrigger1", true);
    AddEntityCollideCallback("Player", "GruntTrigger1", "ReplaceMe", true, 1);

SetEntityActive("CloseDoorTrigger1", true);
    AddEntityCollideCallback("Player", "CloseDoorTrigger1", "ReplaceMe", true, 1);
}

Ah true, you must set up the collide callback in order for the SetEntityActive to work. I just assumed that was already done Smile Thanks Deruu
Oh i see, that makes sense, thanks for all your responses, guys! I'll see if it works
I think it's easier when you put the trigger areas active in the editor and just do
Code:
void CollideGruntDoorTrigger1(string &in asParent, string &in asChild, int alState)
{
}

Just make sure you do not put those two AddEntityCollideCallbacks in OnStart()
(09-18-2010, 11:05 PM)Pandemoneus Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's easier when you put the trigger areas active in the editor and just do
Code:
{
}

Just make sure you do not put those two AddEntityCollideCallbacks in OnStart()

That makes even more sense, I'll do that, thanks!
Pages: 1 2