Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: This game is making me lose it.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay, I'm not sure if anyone else has done this, but...

The game has put me in such an intense state of mind that I always carry a rock with me. It makes me feel like I'm armed eventhough I'm really not. I... I just won't go anywhere without a rock... I found myself cuddling up in corners whenever a monster appears, repeating the same phrase: 'The rock will keep me safe, the rock will keep me safe.' I KNOW it won't stop the monsters if I hurl it at them. It just makes me feel a little less defenseless.

I was hesitating between a saw and a hammer somewhere at the beginning of the game...
I found a bible I carried with me through the sewers...

Has anyone else found themselves doing silly things like this in-game?
Hehe, you know I'm still locked up in a closet. Too afraid to walk out again. The atmosphere really gets me xD
Yep, I used to carry a hammer for a while... though I knew it'd do no good. Habit I got from Penumbra I guess Smile
I tried to carry around a cross for awhile, before realizing how futile it was. Before a new area where I expect an enemy. I usually pump myself up by gangsta smack talking the monster, then running forward yelling "AAAHHH MOTHERLAND!!". Then promptly dieing or realizing that nothing is there.
(09-18-2010, 09:44 AM)supercalle Wrote: [ -> ]Hehe, you know I'm still locked up in a closet. Too afraid to walk out again. The atmosphere really gets me xD

Come on Tom Cruise, you gotta come out of the closet.
I always threw stuff in rooms, so if there's a monster, it would come after the stuff, not at me!
;-)
(09-26-2010, 08:35 AM)NGW Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-18-2010, 09:44 AM)supercalle Wrote: [ -> ]Hehe, you know I'm still locked up in a closet. Too afraid to walk out again. The atmosphere really gets me xD

Come on Tom Cruise, you gotta come out of the closet.

XDD
Well, I never really did much abnormal stuff in-game, but real life...
Spoiler below!
Whenever I hear church bells I visualize piles of corpses.
Look How the monster of the game smashes like 20 or 30 barrels:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEf6OUHGc8I

btw:comment!
Quote:Look How the monster of the game smashes like 20 or 30 barrels:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEf6OUHGc8I

btw:comment!
hehehhehehehehehehe
Pages: 1 2