Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: My first map and models.(video)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
The thing about releasing it is that the player might not do what he wants him to to do.
and wow, not even a mont and quality stuff?
Well, not being a PC user, I didn't get the last joke, but that was really very funny!
(09-20-2010, 06:37 PM)Bulbatron Wrote: [ -> ]Well, not being a PC user, I didn't get the last joke, but that was really very funny!

Wait... You don't know what Format C: means??!???
(09-20-2010, 06:37 PM)Bulbatron Wrote: [ -> ]Well, not being a PC user, I didn't get the last joke, but that was really very funny!

it means that the data on your main drive on your hard disk which is by default C will be completely formatted(deleted) which also is your default Windows installation drive..
(09-20-2010, 09:11 PM)khawaja07 Wrote: [ -> ]

it means that the data on your main drive on your hard disk which is by default C will be completely formatted(deleted) which also is your default Windows installation drive..

In reality, to format, doesn't mean to delete everything. It formats the drive to a specific file format architecture, eg. NTFS or FAT.

That the process requires everything to be deleted is another story Tongue
I don't use a PC, so I just forgot that C: usually refers to the hard drive. The format bit is obvious now, so it was a combination of forgetfulness and me being a bit slow.

But yes, I understand now, i think I'd scream too if my hard drive got reformatted.
wow great, loved it Big Grin
Good job! You have a new subscriber!
It sucks that he always makes the same sound when hes scared Confused
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7