Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: can't find redist or amnesia.exe, please help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have tried to get it working but can't. i have looked at the wiki but it didn't help.Huh
You should provide more info.
Where did you get the game from?
Where did you install it?
These are in the folder where the game got installed usually in the Programs folder if you have a windows OS.
You can also use windows search to find it. Click Start/ Search/For Files or Folders
(09-21-2010, 08:30 PM)Pandemoneus Wrote: [ -> ]You should provide more info.
Where did you get the game from?
Where did you install it?

i got it off frictionals online store
Did you install it?
(09-21-2010, 08:26 PM)connadders Wrote: [ -> ]i have tried to get it working but can't. i have looked at the wiki but it didn't help.Huh

I just made a small program that will tell you where Amnesia is installed... If installed at all...

http://www.amnesia.treesoft.dk/downloads...cation.exe
thanks. I got it working but when I start it it crashes immediately. any idea how to fix this?
What crashes? The game or the level editor? You really have to provide more info in your post, we can't see what you are doing.
(09-21-2010, 10:26 PM)Pandemoneus Wrote: [ -> ]What crashes? The game or the level editor? You really have to provide more info in your post, we can't see what you are doing.

sorry. i tried the level editor and it crashed every time and i also tried the model editor and that crashed as well. both of them as soon as i started them. i didn't try the others though. the game is fine. i just tried that.