Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Anyone in need of a voice actor?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if anyone here is still working on mods and is in need of a voice?
I am dutch, but I can remove my stupid accent and put on other accents like: australian, british, german and much more!

I have my own private studio with a professional set up so my recorded voices are without any background noises whatsoever.

If you're interested what I can do when it comes to voices. Send me a PM with some lines and i'll get back to you asap :3
Good to know! I can't say I'm on a project cause I don't have enough time but some others probably are. Good luck. If you have some examples of your works put the links, it can help.
We used to have a thread for voice over actors to list their services. Not sure where that's gone to, but you should probably post your info there.

Also be sure to provide some sort of demo or example for your voice (whether an actual demo, a portfolio of previous, etc.).
Might need a couple of VAs in about 2 months if everything goes well. I'll keep you in mind.
(05-11-2016, 02:12 PM)i3670 Wrote: [ -> ]Might need a couple of VAs in about 2 months if everything goes well. I'll keep you in mind.

cool Smile
(05-11-2016, 02:12 PM)i3670 Wrote: [ -> ]Might need a couple of VAs in about 2 months if everything goes well. I'll keep you in mind.

Sounds good mate, if you need more VA's I can lend my voice too.
I don't post all that much on this forum but I do read it.