Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Enable Parallax Quality for improved texture rendering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(10-01-2010, 03:46 AM)311alien Wrote: [ -> ]I hear ya bro...I could have sworn that I saw your name on a post in regards to some of the directions. I gotta give credit to sgi and dues_ex. You're right. Amnesia is a beautiful game AS IS. The time and effort is VERY apparent in the game. The fact that sgi and dues_ex put their time and effort in as well is a testament to how well produced the game is. Who wants to spend time on a game that doesn't show the effort of the programmers. Anyways, back to the prison. It's freakin me out and I needed a break, lol

You are completely right! I wouldn't spend any time on game, that isn't good for me Smile Amnesia is great! And it's really giving me push in my work (I work as render-programmer in gamedev).
(10-03-2010, 09:50 PM)sgi Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-01-2010, 03:46 AM)311alien Wrote: [ -> ]I hear ya bro...I could have sworn that I saw your name on a post in regards to some of the directions. I gotta give credit to sgi and dues_ex. You're right. Amnesia is a beautiful game AS IS. The time and effort is VERY apparent in the game. The fact that sgi and dues_ex put their time and effort in as well is a testament to how well produced the game is. Who wants to spend time on a game that doesn't show the effort of the programmers. Anyways, back to the prison. It's freakin me out and I needed a break, lol

You are completely right! I wouldn't spend any time on game, that isn't good for me Smile Amnesia is great! And it's really giving me push in my work (I work as render-programmer in gamedev).

nice! that's gotta be a fun job. I work for the largest market data company in the world. I'm a network engineer. I wish I could get a job as a game tester or something. I hate having a real job haha. Anyway, what a great job you and Dues-ex have done. I (and I am sure others who havent posted) really appreciate it. My game looks so much better. Enjoy the weekend Sgi!
Thank you sooo much guys but... sgi really did the job ! ^^
personally, I just founded that there was parallax quality nuances, nothing else ^^

and dont give me credits for this, its a pleasure for me to involve in any videogame, its my passion.

btw, its my 1st week in my 3D programming school, so exited ^^
a lot of work, but i really like it ! ^^
(10-06-2010, 06:38 PM)Deu sex Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you sooo much guys but... sgi really did the job ! ^^
personally, I just founded that there was parallax quality nuances, nothing else ^^

and dont give me credits for this, its a pleasure for me to involve in any videogame, its my passion.

btw, its my 1st week in my 3D programming school, so exited ^^
a lot of work, but i really like it ! ^^

"personally, I just founded that there was parallax quality nuances, nothing else" see? You still found something...which makes you, sgi and the guys at FG the freakin' man! (or men?, lol) I just got back from Bahamas...man, I was itchin for some amnesia! The weather sucked! it was like a freakin hurricane
Thank you Smile
Er... well, sorry for bumping a dead thread but this should be in Development articles too.
DOLAN PLS
Holy hell, bumpidy bump bump, look at Frosty go!
Dolan.... How did you even find this o.O?

But still useful I guess.
Actually... I appreciate the bump. I'm gonna try this out O__o
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8