Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Game that I forgot and I want to play it again..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I remember a game I played when I just started playing on PC.. it's not 2000- game, but I don't remember its name.. I think it contained the word *Jack* in it, I don't remember.. anyway, other things I remember about this game that was the main character in the beginning was a dirty peasant and it was a third person, he had a bag on his back, and I remember you can go to a place and take it down and you can see the drawing on your back (a naked or half naked girl), he walks pretty slow, I was just on the first mission because I didn't know how to play games back then... Also, it was in a soldiers' camp I remember, and after some minutes you hear a whistle saying that it's food time, and 2 soldiers go to eat. If you do something wrong, like going to a forbidden place, the soldiers will try to catch you, even shoot you, and if they catch you, you go to jail, and you can't go out, or you can, I don't know..That's all I remember.. ideas?
bump.... I want to play it again, really >.<
The Great Escape? Tongue
(09-24-2010, 08:59 PM)tonewww Wrote: [ -> ]The Great Escape? Tongue
Hmmm... Dunno, I will try to buy it again from a store, but the graphics are the same as in the game I want.. oh well, thanks for telling me.

If others know different games that's like The Great Escape or like I've said up, tell me please!
Pretty sure it's "Prisoner of War".
(09-25-2010, 05:31 PM)Danboe Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty sure it's "Prisoner of War".
Yes! That's the game! Thank you!