Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Justine DLC crashes with setting changes and can't look around
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

TterraggarretT

TDD works fine but when the Justine DLC is loaded, it starts and in the first room I can only move and use the buttons fine but I can't rotate my view at all. Also When I try to change any settings during game/at main menu, it instantly crashes. I couldn't find this problem anywhere else online.
This looks very similar to this:

https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/th...#pid350621

Perhaps it can be fixed by copying a working main_settings.cfg file to your "%username%\Documents\Amnesia\Main\New Player" folder.

I'd imagine you'd have a working file like that if you can start the main game fine though. If you open it, how does it look?

I copied the cfg file but it still does not work, I have verified the steam file integrity but with no change.
Did you try disabling gamepad/joystick options?

I can't change any options or settings without it crashing w/out saving. I don't want to redownload because that would take a few hours with my internet.
Try to rename the folder Documents\Amnesia to Amnesia_OLD and run the game as administrator.