Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: What game needs and without it = medicore game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Yes ,Yes ,Yes not UFO but Aliens - as you wish Smile
to be a devil advocate here technically the bat thing in the tech demo is an UFO
since in game the name for it is not given so it really is an Unidentified Flying Object
For something so talked about, you would think someone would name aliens spacecraft thing something, instead of just ufo -.-

Anyways, anything unknown can be considered alien, I'm alien to...uhh.......Walmart!

Quote:an I ask you what the holy fuck are you talking about? DCoE had nothing to do with UFOs. Aliens yes

It was fairly obvious he meant Extraterrestrial beings. UFOs are one of those words associated with subjects, "out of this world". Nothing to try to chew him out over.

I also saw the recently release trailer. Combat does look like it could use some tweaking. When the wolf was leaping, it looked more like it floated up and floated back down, as if it levitated then actually jumped.

Comments on that trailer seemed only to bash that one scene. Of course, the comments started to get really idiotic when they started saying things like, "PC games are dead" huh?, "PC games look like crap" what?, "this game is a rip off of half-life 2", just dumb things like that.

The wolf model itself could be tweak, like adding more detail paws for example. Considering how gorgeous and detailed levels looked Smile.
Errr...Did I miss somethingo_O
I don't remember any video with animals attacking in it yet...

Just want to note that the video is not made by us and that it is from work in progress. The video is also from someone playing easy, enemies are not supposed to be that simple to beat Wink
netjack Wrote:I also saw the recently release trailer. Combat does look like it could use some tweaking. When the wolf was leaping, it looked more like it floated up and floated back down, as if it levitated then actually jumped.

lol looks there is no jumping animation yet i'm sure it is gonna get tweaked

BTW when was this video made??
Sepai:
See my Note above Smile
o_O
Thought you guys didn't want stuff about the enemies out yet or something..I would have thought you would have put that up on this place ;-)
And if it wasn't made by you you people, who was it made by than? Are you doing a closed testing on small parts with people or something?
Pages: 1 2 3