Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Cannibalism [RELEASED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
It's my first map and custom story.
Helped by Leon Kennedy, it is released. (Finally)
Download here!

I have also put this into ModDb, where it can be found on Amnesia's mods.

Here is some preview screens.

Spoiler below!

[Image: 2r2q109.jpg]

[Image: 59wldz.jpg]

Sorry for the low resolution in game.

Edit2: had to delete one picture because "The message you entered contained 5 images, while only 4 images per message are allowed. Please lower the image count in your message to meet the limit." Even though I had only 3 images... ?
Looks very promising!
You could use some help with the letter.Just seeing bad English in a game ruins the whole mood for me.
(09-28-2010, 05:23 AM)GoDl1Kelol Wrote: [ -> ]You could use some help with the letter.Just seeing bad English in a game ruins the whole mood for me.

Proofreader's place is open!
Looks good! I'm using a similar theme for my story Tongue
I actually don't think it will be done this week Blush or if it is, it's going to be at weekend. (If of course I will have someone to fix notes.)

Sorry....
(09-27-2010, 12:49 PM)anzki Wrote: [ -> ]Proofreaders place is open.(Even though i haven't written all the letters/notes yet Big Grin)
So let me know if you have time and patience(and skill?) to fix about 8-10 notes/diaries/letters

I'd like to help you out! And if you need some help making the maps, count me in!
Thank you Leon. I have PM'ed to you.

EDIT: And this is not going to be released at the weekend...
Just to prevent this from drowning to the flood of custom stories, I post this. Me and Leon Kennedy have been working for it and this is not dead.
It's as undead as it could be! xp
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8