Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: ! ? what is this ???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am actually having a 500 mo update of the game on steam !

500 mo, its a pretty big update !

does someone here know what it is about ?
(09-28-2010, 02:03 AM)Deu sex Wrote: [ -> ]I am actually having a 500 mo update of the game on steam !

500 mo, its a pretty big update !

does someone here know what it is about ?

im getting the same thing. could just be another stupid steam bug..

im going to let it run anyway.
[/quote]

im getting the same thing. could just be another stupid steam bug..

im going to let it run anyway.
[/quote]

mmm.. i have mentioned that some of my files have different values,
the high settings file for example, now havn't got the parallax quality line, only parallax enable.

maybe its a grafics fix ^^ Smile

or maybe not.
The update is bigger than for retail version? Hmm.. interesting, I think there are more changes for the Steam version.
If you haven't updated the first update for Amnesia on Steam, then it probably includes that too.
It has the "super_secret.exe" file, etc. .
Super_secret.rar is about ~205MB, 1.0.1 path is like... 62MB? Still not even close to 500.
You are really surprised that you see Amnesia + Bug ?!
(09-28-2010, 09:38 PM)PissedOffUser Wrote: [ -> ]You are really surprised that you see Amnesia + Bug ?!

Seriously, shut the hell up! Sorry, but I've really had it with your persisent whining because it didn't work like you want it to. Dodgy
Not sure what the patch was about but having to download it sure upset my brother, he couldn't play his Arenas on WoW because I was using all the bandwidth haha.
I haven't been able to find any update/download history for Amnesia on Steam, I have no idea if mine has been updated or not Confused Granted, I should probably be bugging Steam Forums for that issue, heh...
Pages: 1 2