Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: No Blue Shimmer/Light in Archives
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

My problem is in Archives, in part when i find the last part of Daniel's travel in Algieria. I pick up the last part of paper, I fell down and there is a moment when I shall see blue light or something and go there but.. there is nothing like that. It's only darkness, i don't see anything, i installed patch, new open gl drivers , reinstalled the game and nothing. Please help me. In other places games work perfectly. My computer: P IV 1.7, 1,5 GB of Ram memory, GeForce 6200 256 Mb. Thanks for help!
What if you replay from an earlier save? There is a Load Game in the main menu you can use to choose an earlier save.
I try this but nothing happend. I tried also few times to play from beginning but it is useless. Maybe I must turn off or on specific graphic function? I don't know.
Try to turn off all post effects and see what happens.

Also post the save game from where you enter the Archives (My Documents/Amnesia/Main/[username]/)
Hurray!!! It works. I turn off all post effects and there it is! Blue shimmer appears! Later I turn back on this effect and game works perfectly to me. Thank you very much Thomas. You and rest of the Frictional Games made brilliant game. Thank's for help! ( I hope that in some time will be Amnesia 2Smile)