Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Anyone played the Trailer in the game?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M627-obxNzg

Anyone remember this part of the game? I don't.
I don't think it was in there either. Maybe they made a custom map just for the trailer to showcase the game better?
The start of the video says it is unedited gameplay, which would mean that it is part of the actual game...?
The scene was designed specifically for the trailer, and was not part of the game. FG did not want to spoil situations from the actual game.

It is still actual, unedited gameplay, just in a level that does not exist.
(10-06-2010, 05:28 AM)graykin Wrote: [ -> ]It is still actual, unedited gameplay, just in a level that does not exist.

Maybe it exists in the game files but is unused and would require some console\custom story haxing (so to speak) to open? Tongue
Rather interesting, looks like it was earlier Prison.

Hmm... it says (@ the beginning) that it's unaltered gameplay, so, I wonder, why devs totally redid the whole location.

(10-06-2010, 08:50 AM)Mjarr Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2010, 05:28 AM)graykin Wrote: [ -> ]It is still actual, unedited gameplay, just in a level that does not exist.
Maybe it exists in the game files but is unused and would require some console\custom story haxing (so to speak) to open? Tongue
Amnesia's resources is open for everyone. There is NO such maps.
The other critter mentioned being the hissing cockroach at around 1:24. I didn't notice living fish anywhere in the final game, did anyone else?
There were some in the cistern, and possibly some other water-infested places. They were pretty hard to see since the cistern is so dark.
(10-06-2010, 02:01 PM)jens Wrote: [ -> ]http://frictionalgames.blogspot.com/2010...-more.html
Can you share this map then please?

Since the game is released already it is not a big deal, isn't? Tongue
Pages: 1 2