Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: MASS EFFECT: ANDROMEDA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

What do you think? Visually looks outstanding.
We all thought WatchDogs was pretty but look what happened there.

My point is we shouldn't judge a game with its pre-determined and altered footage. We should judge a game for its unaltered, live gameplay.
We should judge from the look of the final version.
(06-12-2016, 10:18 PM)TheDoctorPoo Wrote: [ -> ]We all thought WatchDogs was pretty but look what happened there.

My point is we shouldn't judge a game with its pre-determined and altered footage. We should judge a game for its unaltered, live gameplay.

You'll probably like this:

(06-13-2016, 03:58 AM)Macgyverthehero Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-12-2016, 10:18 PM)TheDoctorPoo Wrote: [ -> ]We all thought WatchDogs was pretty but look what happened there.

You'll probably like this:

Watched it already! Big Grin
(06-13-2016, 01:30 AM)Red Wrote: [ -> ]We should judge from the look of the final version.

Whilst I agree with this statement, you can't forget that these bullshit trailers they've been releasing over the past few years are designed to sell us copies, they know very well what they're doing when downgrading this stuff last minute.
[Image: 1465825624283.jpg]

Bioware is great at making female characters kek
(06-13-2016, 06:04 PM)Kein Wrote: [ -> ]

Bioware is great at making female characters kek
Engine is awesome.

It no longer has the writer that enthralled me from ME 1 to 2...The only reason I acknowledge 3's exitence is due to it's multiplayer XD. Unfortunatly i expect even less of this new one, looking at the staff...and of course, it's EA! Even if they did manage to come up with a good idea, EA would step in for its share holders and "this be changed and that be changed and get rid of that that this that no THAT HAS TO GO oh and cut half the game/half the weapons to make some DLCs" (Yes, please remember they WILL be cutting a large portion out and turning it into more paid content AGAIN).

I am sticking to the first 2 and shall fill in the blanks with my imagination!
Also time to anger people *ahem* I prefer Mass Effect 1's controls....discuss XD
Pages: 1 2