Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Scared timid man plays Amnesia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Finally. Finally done.

Now you guys don't have to suffer through my senseless bumpage anymore.

All in all, I give the game a 9.25/10. Great game. Great immersion. Intriguing story. Heart attacks.

Good stuff!
(10-19-2010, 04:50 PM)Cryaotic Wrote: [ -> ]Finally. Finally done.

So I see. It was really pretty enjoyable, and I wonder if you've any plans for celebration. It really felt like you accomplished something by the end there.
(10-19-2010, 05:04 PM)superluser Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-19-2010, 04:50 PM)Cryaotic Wrote: [ -> ]Finally. Finally done.

So I see. It was really pretty enjoyable, and I wonder if you've any plans for celebration. It really felt like you accomplished something by the end there.

Kirby's Epic Yarn!

An extreme change of pace from the dark and gloomy atmosphere sounds great right now, especially since I just finished playing Which as well yesterday and will be uploading those results tomorrow.

Glad you stuck around to see it to the finish, chief!
Your videos are exellent !!!

best amnesia LP ever !!

my preferates are : part 8, part 9, part 14, part 15, and part 17 !

its really freaking funny !!!
(10-23-2010, 12:46 PM)Deu sex Wrote: [ -> ]Your videos are exellent !!!

best amnesia LP ever !!

my preferates are : part 8, part 9, part 14, part 15, and part 17 !

its really freaking funny !!!

Glad you enjoyed it!

I have more LP videos coming up every day until I run out of things to play. Right now I am finishing up Nightmare House 2 and then might go for Silent Hill: Shattered Memories or Condemned.

We'll just have to see!
(10-25-2010, 02:25 AM)Cryaotic Wrote: [ -> ]I have more LP videos coming up every day until I run out of things to play. Right now I am finishing up Nightmare House 2 and then might go for Silent Hill: Shattered Memories or Condemned.

We'll just have to see!

If you can, you should play through Silent Hill 2 or 3 instead, they're much more fun. Smile
I'm sorry but you have serious concurence :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47ow9xg67...re=related

i couldnt stop laughting, from 10:00 at the end.

epic !

"it won't budge" , i was really laughting at hell !!!!!!!!!
Dude, I loved watching all of your videos... They... are... epic!

We, as the custom stroy makers, should make you a lot of custom stories to play! Big Grin
(10-07-2010, 05:04 AM)Cryaotic Wrote: [ -> ]I am not a fan of horror games, I hate being scared, and I don't know how people find joy in being terrified.

(10-25-2010, 02:25 AM)Cryaotic Wrote: [ -> ]Right now I am finishing up Nightmare House 2 and then might go for Silent Hill: Shattered Memories or Condemned.

???

Did Amnesia convert you post-haste?
(10-25-2010, 02:25 AM)Cryaotic Wrote: [ -> ]Glad you enjoyed it!

I have more LP videos coming up every day until I run out of things to play.

Play Penumbra: Black Plague. Seriously, do it. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4