Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Mixing reality with Amnesia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just came up with the idea to try and make reality mixed with the game's graphics picture as well, saw some others do it too. Fun thing is, I just happened to have a stormlantern laying around and since my hobby is middle ages re-enactment, I also had a shirt that would look old enough. And so I made an image of myself, holding the lantern, while something is lurking behind me.

Sadly, I left my cam at my mom's place, so only had my webcam to use, so only poor image quality. (Had to photoshop the crap out of it...)

The image:
Spoiler below!
[Image: nicks_amnesia.jpg]
Err, just to clarify, I'm not meant to look nearly at the monster, just a little error.
And of course, this one is just a try out till I have my high-res cam.
Hahaha , that"S really cool Smile

You would make a perfect "Daniel "imo ...

i hope others will post amnesia-pics of themselfs too Smile

My contribution :

[Image: hsl5qh.jpg]
Awesome dude! The lantern and shirt fit perfectly. Big Grin

Hope to see more.
Great idea and nice execution!

Not sure if I can join the fun here, but keep 'em coming guys! :-)
[Image: amnesia-screenshot-1-590x368.jpg]

Oprah Winfrey. Amnesia just got scarier.
(10-11-2010, 01:34 AM)CHANCEPHOENIX Wrote: [ -> ]You would make a perfect "Daniel "imo ...

My hair is a tad short I'm afraid, but thanks. Tongue

(10-11-2010, 04:50 AM)martinstatic Wrote: [ -> ]Oprah Winfrey. Amnesia just got scarier.

Holy co-.... Aaaaah! [Image: shocked-smiley-9456.gif]
(10-11-2010, 09:22 AM)Hionimi Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-11-2010, 01:34 AM)CHANCEPHOENIX Wrote: [ -> ]You would make a perfect "Daniel "imo ...

My hair is a tad short I'm afraid, but thanks. Tongue

Would you think to make it a short video?
Actually, that could be done yes, since I used a webcam anyway. (Which happens to be HD-capable too.)

Only thing is, I have no skills with editing, so dunno how to get it edited so that a Brute would be behind me, for example.
Well done - If anything, the poor image quality actually makes it better i think, since it looks more... afflicted.
(10-11-2010, 12:40 AM)Hionimi Wrote: [ -> ]The image:
Spoiler below!
[Image: nicks_amnesia.jpg]
Err, just to clarify, I'm not meant to look nearly at the monster, just a little error.
And of course, this one is just a try out till I have my high-res cam.

Is that really you?

Fun, you look like a patient that have escaped from an asylum :P
Pages: 1 2