Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Model Request - Cthulhu Statue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If someone here with modelling skills would like to create a nice Cthulhu statue, I would be certain that it would be greatly appreciated by everyone:

[Image: cthulhu+statue.jpg]

Not just to be used in my own work, of course, I'm sure that such a modelling endeavour would not go to waste.

After all, how many people here would like to place good quality Cthulhu statues in their maps???
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn IA IA

*Ahem*

Yes, someone should make some Cthulhuist stuff.
1. Import octopus model;
2. Import gargoyle model;
3. Switch heads.

Smile
I could attempt such a model, but if you are in a hurry, I won't be able to finish it until next week.
How many triangles ? I guess texturing and normal map/s is also required.
I have no experience / knowledge considering modelling, but I think what he means is that someone creates model about same quality as rest of the game. Smile
Hey, I'm not in any hurry to include such a feature in my current work. Others, however, will definitely appreciate having the opportunity to include it in their own.

I suggested the creation of such a model because this is exactly the kind of thing that the mod Community will embrace and use. Frequently.

Believe me, it's not going to get wasted - and it's best to build such a thing while there is no rush or demand for such a thing. This model would be hugely popular amongst our peers.

So take your time.