Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia Windows Vista/7 Icons!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Noticed Amnesia's icon only goes as high as 32x32 I believe, so I think it's perhaps a good idea to start create some high resolution ones for those who like to show-off their desktop. Smile

First one:
[Image: amnesia_icon.png]

A nice one of the perhaps most feared servant, the Brute. Big Grin Icon has transparency and only supports full colours, but who uses 256 colours or lower these days anyway?

Download here, as in most cases, it needs to be an ICO file.
Great work! Smile
Go on...

Sure looks nice!
Second:
[Image: amnesia_lantern_icon.png]

Bit dramatic, but thought it would be a nice touch to have a lantern laying with some blood over it... Might as well put in the shortcut details: "You have to carry on..." Big Grin

Download here.
Looks really great!
Third:

[Image: amnesia_grunt_borderless_icon_large.png][Image: amnesia_grunt_icon_large.png]

How could I forget the Grunt, well, here it is, enjoy. Two versions also, one without border around the character, and one with. Smile

Download here.

And here for the Borderless-Version.

Edit: If needed, I can also make a Mac-version of the Grunt icon. I'f I'm not mistaken, I remember Mac icons using a different format and even go as high as 512x512.