Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Choir closed, need mushroom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I got to a certain point in the game where the choir is closed off. Can I find a mushroom used for the tonic in any other location? I know you can get the blood in an alternate location (the room with the bonesaw), so that gives me some hope. Thanks.
No, there is no hope for fungi.
that's odd, wonder why the devs bothered with an extra spot for the blood but not for the shroom. Huh
yes, there is.

Spoiler below!

in the passages behind the security doors, things have caved in. but if one of them at the end you'll find a colony of sjukt goa mushrooms

"Security" doors?
(10-13-2010, 06:40 PM)jens Wrote: [ -> ]colony of sjukt goa mushrooms

Big GrinBig Grin

Security doors = big doors by Agrippa?
I wonder why do you need SECURITY doors there... Poor exhausted prisoner that was tortured to near-death state gonna break down and kill everything in their sight? ;P
(10-14-2010, 06:24 AM)Kein Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder why do you need SECURITY doors there... Poor exhausted prisoner that was tortured to near-death state gonna break down and kill everything in their sight? ;P

Maybe because the castle was (probably) built several hundred years ago and for the sake of foresight in case if the 'shit happens' factor comes true? Tongue
(10-14-2010, 10:04 AM)Mjarr Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe because the castle was (probably) built several hundred years ago and for the sake of foresight in case if the 'shit happens' factor comes true? Tongue

I thought shit already happened. Confused
..and security doors wasn't really helpful, yeah, lol.
Pages: 1 2