Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: I think Daniel had enough of it... (Humor.)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After countless times of running, fleeing, hiding, solving puzzles and having to suffer a few blows of those pesky grunts, Daniel suddenly seemed to have enough of it. As he made the following verbal comment when I tried to make him open that next door after which anything could be hiding.

Spoiler below!
[Image: Amnesia-2010-10-16-00-28-45-98.jpg]
LMAO, if only this was implemented into the game.
Haha, cool. What if that was a Grunt Tongue
Too bad he didn't know that behind that door was 100 lantern oils and 200 tinderboxes. Ah well.... ;D
I played most of the game without using the lantern, so I could sneak and hide better from those horrible...things. It was only near the final third of the game, past the Cistern, that I really started to use my tinderboxes. I think I ended the game with 60 of them and 11 oils.
Oh, I know this place! The sign above this door (off-screen here) said something like "Laboratorium Laudanum"

Big Grin
(10-16-2010, 01:24 AM)hollowleviathan Wrote: [ -> ]I played most of the game without using the lantern, so I could sneak and hide better from those horrible...things. It was only near the final third of the game, past the Cistern, that I really started to use my tinderboxes. I think I ended the game with 60 of them and 11 oils.

The only places I needed to light fires were near landmarks like doorways or junctions or death pits. Yeah, you light too many torches and you run out of hiding spots.
Rofl. Daniel must have gotten pretty pissed at Mr. Grunt xD
hahaha XD...
(10-16-2010, 12:59 AM)Unreal Wrote: [ -> ]Too bad he didn't know that behind that door was 100 lantern oils and 200 tinderboxes. Ah well.... ;D

Pray to the Tinderboxgod.