Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Perditio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm happy to announce my first mod .... Perditio!

http://www.moddb.com/mods/perditio

That was exciting, wasn't it?
I hope this will turn out well.
What the hell I'll give it a go, could make this thread a bit more attractive though no?

No downloads up yet, have an alternative until Moddb lets your content go up?
Looks interesting, lighting could use a tad more work. Looks good though so far, nice how you used the penumbra music in the background. I always enjoy that, this mod looks like it plays similar to it, too. I actually planned on using one of the penumbra themes for my background music, too.
(07-13-2016, 02:51 AM)Hypercube Wrote: [ -> ]Looks interesting, lighting could use a tad more work. Looks good though so far, nice how you used the penumbra music in the background. I always enjoy that, this mod looks like it plays similar to it, too. I actually planned on using one of the penumbra themes for my background music, too.

Thank you, I've had some little issues with the lighting but trying to get a little better at it.
Penumbra has nice tracks, my mods always have a place for them Big Grin

And you should, probably raises some nostalgia in some players. I mean, wouldn't it?