Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Using custom sounds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
EDIT: this question has been answered already. Like the title says used to say. I want to make a maze that has walls that switch around, but I can't find anything in the functions list that addresses static objects!

Current question: How do I get custom sound files into the game? Well I found out earlier today by looking into other custom stories.
Nice... but now we get points? XD

Before I clicked, I was thinking about entity objects... but then I re-read the title. But static objects... you need to get some game producers to help you.
You'll have to make entity files that use the static graphics and then use the entities and script them activate/inactive. Static objects are called static objects because they are static Smile
(10-19-2010, 06:14 AM)jens Wrote: [ -> ]You'll have to make entity files that use the static graphics and then use the entities and script them activate/inactive. Static objects are called static objects because they are static Smile
Bah, humbug. Thanks anyway. Smile