Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Unable to finish Download
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It gets to about half-way and then a error message pops up saying "Unable to read source file". Anyone know how to fix this?
Try the other download location, there is one from shelf.frictionalgames.com and one from Esellerate (link bottom left of receipt email).
I have tried both and I receive the same message
Running out of free space on the drive? Don't really have any additional advice to give. Make sure you have enough free space for the download and maybe try and download during hours when it is not rush hour on the internet.
Do you know of any issues that can come up with the .dmg format? Anyways hopefully I can figure out how to actually get the game downloaded, and thanks for any advice you can give.
Maybe try to downloading using another browser?
I use firefox normally. I tried with Safari, but to no avail. The actual error message is this: "/Applications/amnesia_tdd_1.0.1(4).dmg.part could not be saved, because the source file could not be read.

Try again later, or contact the server administrator."
Are you trying to save the file to the Applications folder? Have you tried to save it to the regular Downloads folder in your home instead? Might be some permission problem.
Okay that seems to be the problem, I changed that and it worked >.< Thanks for the help!