Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Scratches 2 - A New Story
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Still alive?
(03-18-2011, 06:50 PM)Zanderat Wrote: [ -> ]Still alive?

This is a triumph! I'm making a note here, HUGE success! It's hard to overstate my satisfaction....

Though I do believe this project may be dead... Sad

My bookmark of this thread will SAY ALIVE
Oh sorry for my absence. But there was some private problems and so i could work on the Project. But i hope it will be now better and so i will finished my work.

YES, STILL ALIVE Wink
Quote: Hey everyone, I uploaded a video of "Scratches 2" on youtube. PLEASE CHECK IT OUT THAT how i'm playing good or not http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XBLnWSl9Sc

STAYING ALIVE Big Grin
How much more Everlone?? How many days I have to wait???
Can you tell me the script you used to make his spawn actually look like hes laying down? I have a spawn like that in my map, but he isn't laying down so it looks rediculous.
Is this still happening?
(05-23-2011, 01:59 AM)Spooder Wekd Wrote: [ -> ]Is this still happening?

Please re-read

Quote:Oh sorry for my absence. But there was some private problems and so i could work on the Project. But i hope it will be now better and so i will finished my work.

YES, STILL ALIVE Wink
Hey guy, i still worked on scratches 2 but there are some problems, and i lost some data´s and maps, and so i must recreate something. But i hope i will finished it soon.
Sorry for the long long waiting time.

Greetings Everlone
Great to hear from you Ever. I hope you finish the story this summer.
Forget the mod, I'm glad you are alive Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19