Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Scratches 2 - A New Story
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
This is my tribute to Scratches.

For all they never heard:
Scratches trailer:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64lHWOCLn70

In Scratches 2 will Jerry Carter find Michael. After his last phone conversation he lost the contact to Michael.
Now Jerry rest in a Motel and awake from disturbing dreams.
And the new Story will begin....

40% Completed

Coming features:
-A switch from normal life to a horror life in the good old scratches mansion.

-A day and night effect but not time based

-some shock effects

-lighttrigger for lamps

Demo:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Prelude Demo*:
Mirror 1 = Download me(FileSonic)
Mirror 2 = or me(Mediafire)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, 21.nov 2010:
I released now the Prelude Demo
(Download it from the download links i have updated it)
It is a first look to my tribute. I hope you like it and post me any suggestions.

Old Screenshots from Mansion:
Bedroom:
Spoiler below!

Bathroom:
Spoiler below!

Kitchen:
Spoiler below!

Work room:
Spoiler below!

UPDATE 2011
New Screenshots from new location!!!

Bedroom:
Spoiler below!

[Image: 648225_5havtuyg6z.jpg]

Living Room:

Spoiler below!

[Image: 648226_yew5g7yyne.jpg]

Bathroom:

Spoiler below!

[Image: 648228_sgwhmxbu9t.jpg]

Overview:

Spoiler below!

[Image: 648230_d8x7y8mhnq.jpg]
Something about this looks very unique. I can't quite put my finger on it.

Either way, looks very good.

EDIT: Oh yeah, there are billions of custom textures / models, duh. That is what is unique Big Grin

Let me know if you want any help with translations to English, or coding. Clearly you don't need help with the terrain.
Hell!!
It's really goods look. I really wanted to play Scratches with fully 3D capable. Thank you very much! I can participate any kind of test! I even can help! (Not in modeling though, in 3D models I'm useless)
THX Smile i need help with the models. The Amnesia Models looks Great but i missing someone. toillet,Refrigerator and some more.

I'll go crazy when I think to have to do it ^^

Now i finished the third floor. I make the last Floor and then the outside and light effects. Then i must make the Models. If there someone can help me with a little tutorial how i make good models then post it please Smile

thx for the motivation Wink
(10-19-2010, 09:27 PM)Everlone Wrote: [ -> ]THX Smile i need help with the models. The Amnesia Models looks Great but i missing someone. toillet,Refrigerator and some more.

Now i finished the third floor. I make the last Floor and then the outside and light effects. Then i must make the Models. If there someone can help me with a little tutorial how i make good models then post it please Smile

I wish you all the best with, I certainly look forward to playing it.
Nicee!

Just asking, is Scratches a horror game?

Never heard of it...
Yes it is a Horror Point and Click Adventure with allround look. Very Scary.
I have Post a link to Trailer Wink
(10-19-2010, 09:27 PM)Everlone Wrote: [ -> ]THX Smile i need help with the models. The Amnesia Models looks Great but i missing someone. toillet,Refrigerator and some more.

There are toilet and refrigerator models in Black Plague, maybe you could use them? (if that's allowed for making custom stories)
Brilliant textures - This should make for a good project, with a starting point like this.
(10-20-2010, 03:44 AM)Mofo Wrote: [ -> ]

There are toilet and refrigerator models in Black Plague, maybe you could use them? (if that's allowed for making custom stories)
Both are Frictional games so I shouldn't think there would be a problem.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19