Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys,

I searched for a thread where new members could present themselves, but wasn't able to find it, so let's go :

I'm 21, currently living in Switzerland, and i play PC and PS3. On PC, i play mostly Blizzard games, except the ones from WarCraft universe, which includes WoW. On PS3, i'm more of a BTA / AAA player, with God Of War Trilogy, Castlevania, Uncharted. I literally fell upon Frictional Games, and as I'm a big fan of horror, decided to try and it was a good decision, both Penumbra and Amnesia are great. Indie developers deserve a greater support, especially when they make really good games.

Outside gaming, i read a lot, King, Ellroy, Koontz, Barker, and some others authors that perhaps aren't known outside of Europe.

Musically i listen to Metal and Rock, and i love games' ost's, trying to search the ones from games i play

See you
Hi there, and welcome to the forums.
Hello nayxand
Greetings.
get out of here stalker
Lee, be nice and Welcome to the fourms Smile
Do you two have a history or are you skipping your pills again, Lee?
I take it none of you have played S.T.A.L.K.E.R...

It was a spontaneous joke.
An uncertain delivery, considering people would not have the thread title in mind when they read your reply. Maybe if you had capitalized/punctuacted S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Well I recognized that joke right away Tongue
Pages: 1 2