Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia 33% off on steam.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Time to make gifts ^^

Big Grin
Here the sotre displays 7.65 euros for amnesia and the penumbra bundles and 4.56 euros for the original penumbra soundtrack.

I bought the soundtrack about a month ago, at its original price lol but I so enjoyed it... plus now i could get the penumbra collection and do not wait for it as a birthday gift lol.

Anyway, thank you FG. :>
(10-29-2010, 05:58 PM)Cowa Wrote: [ -> ]Oh ! There is only in France where it cost 3€ each? I'm lucky, or is it a bug?
Yes. It's France 3€, Germany 6,99€ in the mobile shop! Undecided

edit: Austria 3€, Belgium 4€ ... Perhaps this is because of some mobile roaming prices. Maybe FG can explain it.
Yeah prices for mobile phones can not be exact, because different operators and countries support different prices. So we say that we like to sell for 10USD then we search for the closest match, so in some countries like France, closest is as low as 3 euro. So for those that lucky, enjoy!
(10-30-2010, 08:32 AM)jens Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah prices for mobile phones can not be exact, because different operators and countries support different prices. So we say that we like to sell for 10USD then we search for the closest match, so in some countries like France, closest is as low as 3 euro. So for those that lucky, enjoy!

I'm french, its incredible.

I already have the game on steam ^^

but, do you not find this a little bit abusive ? or there are not so much consequences ?
Pages: 1 2