Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia 33% off on steam.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If you haven't got a chance to purchase Amnesia yet, or want to gift it to a unsuspecting friend and watch him get shit scared Smile, valve is doing halloween sales on steam. Amnesia is included in the sales.

http://store.steampowered.com/sale/trickortreat
I seriously need to buy this now. I have been so busy.
Get it now, on sale, it'll be there when you have time to play.
And Penumbra collection? No? :,(
(10-29-2010, 10:01 AM)Cowa Wrote: [ -> ]And Penumbra collection? No? :,(

It's cheaper at Gamersgate and Impulse. Not sure if Impulse comes with Penumbra, but Gamersgate has Amnesia bundled with Penumbra at a good discounted price.
FrictionalGames are having a Halloween sale in their own store too (Penumbra, OST & Amnesia). It's cheaper and I guess less money goes to 3rd parties; plus no added Steam DRM and Linux version, too Heart

http://www.frictionalgames.com/site/node/115
(10-29-2010, 01:43 PM)udm Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-29-2010, 10:01 AM)Cowa Wrote: [ -> ]And Penumbra collection? No? :,(

It's cheaper at Gamersgate and Impulse. Not sure if Impulse comes with Penumbra, but Gamersgate has Amnesia bundled with Penumbra at a good discounted price.

I bought Penumbra collection, Amnesia (again) and OST in the mobile store, it's cheaper, only 3€ each games.

Very nice sales, thank you Frictional Games.
(10-29-2010, 04:43 PM)Cowa Wrote: [ -> ]I bought Penumbra collection, Amnesia (again) and OST in the mobile store, it's cheaper, only 3€ each games.
I already own all the games; hm, but for me the mobile shop displays a 6,99€ price for each?!
(10-29-2010, 04:43 PM)Cowa Wrote: [ -> ]I bought Penumbra collection, Amnesia (again) and OST in the mobile store, it's cheaper, only 3€ each games.

Very nice sales, thank you Frictional Games.

Very nice indeed! Smile
(10-29-2010, 05:23 PM)Mephisto Wrote: [ -> ]
I already own all the games; hm, but for me the mobile shop displays a 6,99€ price for each?!

Oh ! There is only in France where it cost 3€ each? I'm lucky, or is it a bug?
Pages: 1 2