Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Blog: "Halloween tips. Sales and more"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some tips on games, movies and books for Halloween.

http://frictionalgames.blogspot.com/2010...-more.html
Great! I love Frictional Games for those little "services". Thank you!
I'm very surprised you didn't put down Silent Hill series for a game recommendation, and am surprised to see Audition is up on that list, I watched that movie myself but didn't think many others knew of it.

Also, thanks for the awesome 10 dollar deal for Amnesia.
I disagree with Lost Highway, mainly out of principle. Lynch isn't necessarily bad (though I think the only other film of his I've seen is Dune), but it seems mainly to be David Lynch saying, ``I'm making a hard film!'' for about 90 minutes.

The plot didn't make much sense when I first saw it, but someone clued me in about the plot and that it's more about getting in the mind of the protagonist. So much the worse, because I thought he was shallow and being jerked around by the plot rather than actually a believable, fully-rounded character.
"Scratches" is my favaorite horror adventure. Its atmosphere is absolutely great.
I'm dreaming of an Amnesia Scratches mod.....

KaOss
I'm way more surprised that here is someone who played Interactive Fiction game "Anchorhead"... The game has no graphics -- it's text based. :-)