Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Scariest Crap In You Pants Moments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
What is ur scariest moment. Even though this isnt a moment in the game its still their. I was in the Prison Part 2 and was just walkin slowly then started running cuz I thought nothing was there. I peek around the corner and hear a growl and see one walking. It disappears and I start running to kitchen, I am about to round the the hallway to the kitchen and it is literally standing right f**king there. It turns around and I literally shrieked like a little girl. Thank god I had some new pairs of underwear.
My biggest Shit-in-pants moment was when i threw that rock to distract a Brute in the sewer so i could pass into the room with the ladder. And as i approached the door i heard a sound and the screen became a bit blurry, i thought ''Oh god its behind that door. RUN BACK!'', as i turned around and started running he was right there and bitch slapped me with his big cleaver. I almost fell out of my chair and hit my head LOL. Thanks for an amazing game Frictional! Big Grin
The part that scaried me so bad is when I was in the northern prison area, or the south, I forgot which one it was, I was going up stairs and right when I was almost up, I heard a monster coming from up the stairs. Gosh he was so close! Stupid butthead. Made my insanity the highest it can get. It was so hard to run away from him. I ran back to the room with the crashed elevator and tried to close the gate but it was too late. I had no choice but to let him kill me. And as I saw him coming to me, I fainted(In the game I fainted. It would be weird if I did in real life). In a video, I saw someone get away from the monster and close the game in time. Why I couldn't is because my insanity was HOLY CRAP. Wow Frictonal Games! You gave me a scare at that part!
Another one of my crap in my pants part is when u are in the morgue and are getting the vaccine. I had just got the vaccine and was walking toward the door. This part I screamed so loud our alarm went off and my chair flipped. I heard the brute saw the door down and just as I was getting up I saw it sprint towards me. I literally ran for me dear life. I hid in a room and waited, but I still heard it and went out and wasn't there. Wew. No that isnt the end, I was walking to the exit and as I rounded the corner I heard a moan and the screen go red and just as I died I had enough time to see it standing there behind me. Frictional Games, you probably made the scariest game evar.
Yeah i am probably with Mr. X, i thought, ahh passed him easily enough and then before i knew it he was coming at me and i panicked trying to open the door. Same when leaving prison area, evil was chasing, i shut the door and then it just smashed through and i just couldn't move the rocks quick enough.

Unfortunately i could not relive it straight after death as with both of them it did not happen after coming back to life.

Also did like the water monster idea, hopping boxes and then hearing it charge once in water.

All the times i was being chased though it happened, the music got intense and the footsteps sounded closer, quickly pulling / pushing doors spinning around and trying to close them in time. Great feeling being powerless.
(10-31-2010, 02:27 AM)Perfectionist Wrote: [ -> ]Same when leaving prison area,

Did you know that monster is only a hullaucination. Smile When that monster was about to break the door, he disappeared. I saw him disappear.
(10-31-2010, 06:09 AM)house Wrote: [ -> ]

Did you know that monster is only a hullaucination. Smile When that monster was about to break the door, he disappeared. I saw him disappear.

Really? :o At which part? The chase scene or after that?
(10-31-2010, 10:28 AM)Mr. X Wrote: [ -> ]

After you pour the acid on the lock and break it, the monster appears behind you. If you run through the gate, shut it and look back, the monster will disappear when it reaches the gate. However I watched a 'let's play' of someone who didn't close the gate and the monster struck him before he got through the exit. Could be a bug.
For my scariest ,moment, I knew it was coming because I skimmed too far ahead in a walkthrough, but the ambush in the Chancel still scared the crap out of me. When I saw the 3 monsters I ran back through the door and shut it, but the monster actually took a swing and took me out before the door was fully closed.
(11-01-2010, 12:30 AM)Natural Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-31-2010, 10:28 AM)Mr. X Wrote: [ -> ]

After you pour the acid on the lock and break it, the monster appears behind you. If you run through the gate, shut it and look back, the monster will disappear when it reaches the gate. However I watched a 'let's play' of someone who didn't close the gate and the monster struck him before he got through the exit. Could be a bug.
For my scariest ,moment, I knew it was coming because I skimmed too far ahead in a walkthrough, but the ambush in the Chancel still scared the crap out of me. When I saw the 3 monsters I ran back through the door and shut it, but the monster actually took a swing and took me out before the door was fully closed.

The acid on the lock part. I actually watched it break through the gate. I am serious. It broke down the gate and just sprinted at me and I was like holy fu*king shit it broke through. And then I just ran toward the door to the Cistern.
Yeah it definitely did break through because i wasn't expecting it and it killed me, wasn't there second time until i reached a certain point and it started chasing again and i took a right into a dead end that had recently collapsed and it killed me again. Disappeared altogether then and there wasn't rubble either. Still, was good.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13