Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: How do I load up an add-on with Dev/Debug mode on?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been looking for a way to more easily access parts of SOMA without having to play through it normally with add-ons on.

I've figured out how to run the dev/debug mode where I can load the levels I need to be at, but I don't know how to load add-ons with the mode on.

Can anyone help? I've tried looking through the HPL3 Dev Wiki and I couldn't find anything to help me.

EDIT: Changed the thread title and subject as this actually relates to SOMA add-ons and not custom story mod maps.
You need to copy the mod's map through Steam's steamapps/workshop/content/282140 <(SOMA's Steam ID).

Then locate the mod through its folder and copy/paste the map to the maps folder in SOMA's base folder.
(08-17-2016, 10:32 PM)TheDoctorPoo Wrote: [ -> ]You need to copy the mod's map through Steam's steamapps/workshop/content/282140 <(SOMA's Steam ID).

Then locate the mod through its folder and copy/paste the map to the maps folder in SOMA's base folder.

The mod isn't a map, it's an add-on.